Friday, December 12, 2008

Too much coffee...


I realized today that I haven't updated this baby in a while...but there hasn't really been much excitement to report. So here is what I can come up with:

1) Yesterday was a very exciting day - I have recently taken up chess and am playing online. I won my first game yesterday. It has only taken 30 games for me to rack up my first win. A small victory, but a victory still.

2) I have also taken up knitting. Wow, knitting and chess - I am SO boring. Am on the way to actually finishing a scarf. Yes, the excitement never ends. It might be ready for wear the winter of 2015.

3) The good news is I did survive my 40th birthday with very little trauma. There may have been some tears in there somewhere, but all in all, I didn't do too badly.

The picture today is my desk at work. Apparently I have been collecting coffee cups for the past couple of weeks. (Or at least I hope it's been from the last couple of weeks.) You know it's bad when people actually make comments when they enter the office. I did have some companion cups on the other side of my desk and table...but was too embarassed to show them.

No comments:

Blog Archive